What would you have done?

I am feeling so guily right now :(

Yesterday was Friday and my dh asked me what I wanted to eat I said Dairy Queen and he said no, let's get Pizza...well why did you ask me then. He's like to see if I wanted it...lol (not funny)
So we ate Pizza, So Sat. comes around he has to work nights right...well I had a little cash on me and told the kids let's go get some DQ they were like Yay! let's go.
So we did...One kid ate all the other didn't and my food was not all that what I expected and now I am feeling fat and guilty all bc he said No to me. Maybe if the food was great I wouldn't b feeling like this but it wasn't good at all (so so)
What would you have done? Feeling guilty bc dh wasn't there he likes to eat out together not without him...in this case he didn't give me a choice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt feel guilty u treated the kids & he didnt want dq.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 9:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Just because he asked you what you wanted to eat, doesn't mean he would like your suggestion. You might have suggested something that he might have preferred over pizza. Sometimes I ask my husband because I want him input, but I don't automatically pick what he suggests each time. Maybe your husband was kinda in the mood for pizza, but might have been more in the mood for whatever you suggested. But he wasn't for DQ. Don't feel guilty for going. 2 different times. Try not to sweat the small stuff, and as my dad says it is all small stuff.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 9:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Dont feel bad. Thats what you wanted to eat. He told you no that he wanted pizza, so he got his pizza and you deserved your DQ. Sorry it wasnt what you expected though. But seriously dont feel bad
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• You had to eat....he was at work.....I don't see any reason to feel guilty at all! Are you saying you felt guilty because you went out to eat and spent the money without him? No need.....like the pp said, he chose pizza and now you had your DQ. The fact that it wasn't great has nothing to do with it, really. No, don't feel guilty!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009