• In the Spotlight:

Why are males this way?

Why do you think boys/men like to play with our boobies?

I mean what exactly do they feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL its nice and mushy. Thats all.
    Anonymous

• they feel excitement and pleasure - the same things most women feel when they touch our boobies! My husband plays with mine all the time and I let him cuz I'd rather him feel all over mine then some other woman's.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My husband answered this one for you, he said the 1 reason men play with our boobs is as he put it "We don't have any!!"
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• men play with our boobs because they do not have them
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL..thats funny. My huisband just said the same thing when I asked him.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• yea my husband also said it's because he doesn't have them. he also said once if he had a vag he'd play with that all day too lol. sicko!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• i find that men that were breast fed have more of a boob fixation then ones that were bottle fed.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LMAO!!! Their men! They gotta touch em. Me and my hubby had this conversation a while back. I forgot why he told me men do that though.
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My husband said that he likes to play with them because they are fun to smoosh and fun to watch them jiggle. I don't know if I'm the only one but I like to play with his penis, maybe it's cuz I don't have one. I like to pat it back and forth like a cat and when it's hard to pull it down and let go so it will hit him in the stomach. Lol I like to annoy him sometimes. It's only fair when he plays with my boobs all the time. It is fun though!!!
    Anonymous

• Don't you like it when he play with your boobies? I know I like it. Wouldn't you like for him to play with them instead of you, yourself playing with them? And last but not least, don't you like playing with his penis??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2009