why do guys who are in their 40's talk about younger girls in their 20's?

Like those girls are the most beautiful thing they ever seen. It sounds as if they never seen a pretty girl in all their lifes. Well when they talk about it among themselfs i dont care. But i dont like it when they talk about girls in front of me. Im not jelious dont worry . it just bores me. I guess I'll start talking about gorgeous men in front him and see howhe takes to that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Honestly I dont know, bt trust me, as one of the younger 20 year olds, I find it creepy and disturbing.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Fresh Meat...I guess damn perverts...

And yes talk about the hot looking men you have seen. And you know what they'll say Aww! they're gay. Only bc they wish they could look like that.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Because to men, women are like cars. When they bring home their wife, the 08 model, she looks the best she ever will right there. Later she'll start getting old, losing that "new" feeling, parts go bad, gets dents and scratches...then they see the 09 models aka younger females and want to go trade in their older models for a new and improved one.

By the way, I got this from watching Jeff Dunham, I love Walter lmao who kindly explained it like this but a little less detailed. :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 9:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My dh is in his 40's and he talks about two girls who he thinks are the most beautiful women in the world are in their 20's all the time....Me and his Daughter!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no, I dont think he wants to leave me.for those other girls because if he did he would of left me by now . and i did give him opportunities to go.and try to get him self a younger chick. and he would never do it. so sorry mami. thats wrong.
    Anonymous

• Add to your comment, like a 20 year old is gonna look at him?! My DH has a gut, is losing his hair, has a little ED problem but still thinks he can get one if he tried. When I was 20 i wasn't looking at 40 yearolds, unless they had lots of $$, and even then probably still wouldn't go out with one. I'd like to trade him in for 2 20 yearolds though LOL. They're at their peak, we're at ours....
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• well, dh is 40 and i am 23, so i guess i dont see the problem. Nothing nasty, creepy, disturbing about it. Older men are not old, broken down and undesirable. In your case, your dh is with you. Him being open and able to talk to you about it says alot about the stability of your relationship! He is with you, so what if he looks.
    Anonymous

• it's just something men do

Answer by admckenzie at 11:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009