Would the airline give me this information?

I want to find out if my father toke a flight out of the country last Wednesday. He toke British Airways. If i called the airline, will they tell me if he was on board? I know the time he left. I have a reason to do this. Just asking. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Travel

• I am not sure. All I can say is try. If it is emergency tell them.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Privacy policies prevent them from giving you that info under most circumstances. If he is missing..go to the police and tell them of your suspicions. They can find the info out in no time.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No they can't tell you any of that information.. Like the PP said if it's that important of a reason contact the police department and have them get the info for you.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 10:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009