Do you think you have the best baby in the world?

If you do you're incorrect because I have the best baby!

:-) hehe

blueberry1

Asked by blueberry1 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not only do I have the best baby girl, but also the best big boy around as well, lol!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 9:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• When my daughter was a baby she was perfect. Now that she is 5, she is my little devil. But she was an awsome baby. My hubby and I joked that we got her after she was trained. She spent her first 31 days in the NICU, so by the time we got her home she was sleeping through the night. She could also sleep thorugh anything because in the NICU is so loud. Plus she was very good at self soothing because at the NICU a nurse can't run to every baby the minute it cries. She never cried, except when she had gas pains. I had to feed her every 3 and half to 4 hours until she was like 9 months and I would always have to wake her up. But I am being paid back now because my perfect baby has turned into my whiney, drama queen, stubborn, sassy little demon 5 year old.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no way, my baby is the best! lol. she is soooo perfect!
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• TeriMelisa - No need to rain on my parade! My son actually still wakes up several times a night, won't let me change his diaper without trying to run off (and occasionally peeing on his rug in the process), terrifies my pets, whacks at everything, sometimes poops in the tub, will never sleep very long in his crib, and likes to be held constantly. But he is always a very happy little guy and the very best baby I could possibly imagine. :-)
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Of course, but then again I'm Baised
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 10:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• lol my Avery is the best baby ever seriously and his big brother was one of the worset I love them both the same but my Avery is the best most relaxed snuggly baby. We were stopped 3 times at the grocery today because people just want to pinch and snuggle him, and yesterday the girl at the department store was gushing all over him along with everyone who walked in, he's just that perfect.
    myscreamer

Answer by myscreamer at 10:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• LOL nope... see you are mistaken... because I have the BEST baby in the world!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:22 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• This reminds me of the times when I worked summer camp or daycare. A kid would come up to me and say, Do you think I am the best? I would simply reply "You are the best (for example) Jon Doe out there" They always got a kick out of it.

But to answer your question. Besides the fussiness and the crabby times in the evening...My little Lydia is the best!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My daughter is perfect! Of course she is, she's all mine! But she's such a good baby...always happy and when she wakes up and sees me (or daddy) she gets a huge grin on her face and gets excited. Makes me melt. She is stubborn, demanding, and nosy to boot and she's only 8 months.......And that all makes her perfect!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Well, ladies...enjoy the time now, because....I'm due in October and guess what? He is SO gonna be the best....and cutest...babythat exists. Sorry! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2009