evil stepmother at it again....

Is there anything I can do about my kids evil stepmother getting on my space and writing bad things about them for everyone to see? The latest one was Wednesday and she wrote "Im so happy to be rid of my husband and his bitchy fucking ass kids" There are several more and she post it for everyone to see. I found this while putting pic of the kids on my ex hubbys myspace and being nosey looking at her stuff just to see because I know how she is. They are getting a divorce and she blames the kids.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 10:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• probably not but it makes her look stupid if that makes you feel better. Talk to his attorney and see if they can get an injunction to make her stop since her remarks can be harmful to the mental well being of the kids.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Now you know why they are getting a divorce...she is a beeeoooottcchhh it sounds like. That is called slander and liable. You can talk to a lawyer about it. I am not really sure what they can do but it is worth a shot. Most times they are free just to consult
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree, speak to his lawyer, and get an injunction right away. That stuff never goes away. Who is she to say such things. As the kids are minors, I am sure that judge wouldn't tolerate any such nonsense. Keep/print copies for proof.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 10:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Soon she will be out of your lives, just let it go. She is probably putting stuff on there knowing damn well what she is doing she knows you probably take a peek of whatever she puts there and she knows she is getting to you or she is probably just doing this to vent and don't care who sees.

Just pray for a good stepmom (the next time around). GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Just wait it out, soon you'll be rid of the miserable rag. In the mean time, make a voodoo doll of her, and stick it with LOTS of pins. :0)
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ugh! When I first got on CM I joined a step-mom group cause well, I'm a step-mom but there were so many hateful things said about the kids that I quit it. She is a jerk and obviously doesn't mind eveybody knowing it.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 11:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• 1. Print out everything nasty she writes about your kids
    2. Don't comment or respond.
    3. Give them to your ex to use in court against her
    4. Contact myspce and report it as abuse. I had a FIT when another mom was posting pictures of my daughter on her myspace account w/out my permission. Myspace forced her to remove them.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 12:17 AM on Jul. 19, 2009