Why am I having pressure and pain in my lower stomach?

I am 27 weeks and healthy. On my ultrasound, last week, my baby was healthy and is always very active. Today I have been having alot of pain and when the baby moves I feel alot of pressure

lele3375

Asked by lele3375 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You have to remember that with every week that passes the baby has less and less room. One thing my mother, grandmother, and sisters ALL told me- at 27 weeks your not even pregnant yet- I never understood those words until I hit 33 weeks and started to waddle, hurt all the time, and have hard times breathing and what not- The more pregnant you get, the more those little uncomfortable things happen- you will notice more and more discomforts in the weeks ahead, usually normal- If your ever worried thou, there is NO harm in calling your doctor, and asking them about it. Good luck, and enjoy the rest of pregnancy, not to much time left now (thou-it will feel like FOREVER!)

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I actually talked with my doctor about this problem and she said its normal. I'm feeling mor pressure there now that am I 36 wks but I think of it him letting me know hes alive.
    AmandaSnyder

Answer by AmandaSnyder at 11:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• it should just be ligament streaching and it can hurt
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 11:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• its normal and will probably get worse as you progress. There's a lot more weight and stretching going on now, so you're going to feel it more.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2009