How to keep my glasses from sliding down my nose?....aarrgg!!!

I just got them and had them adjusted but somehow they still slide it's not like I don't have alittle bridge on my nose. Some people don't have that small hump to help support the glasses it is just straight down then I can understand why it slides.

We have tried to bend the arms back now they are alittle behind my ears (like alittle kids) but it helps alittle but yet they do continue to slide.

Do you think I can exchange them for another pair even though they have been bought and pay for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can take them back to the store and have them adjust the glasses so that the arms are brought in closer to your head. they can do it with plastic or metal frames. That helps keep them tight on your face without having to bend them more behind your ears. If those are bent wrong they can cause headaches because they will press on your bone behind you ear
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Is it happening because it is summer and you are sweating.... I would take them back to the place you got them and show them what is happening!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2009