Have you ever done this??

Our mall was having sidewalk sales this weekend so I went. I was in a store and was looking at clothes for my son, who's 21 months, and wondered over to the baby baby section. There was so much cute stuff. So I bought some. I'm not planning on having kids soon, but I couldn't help myself. I have no idea why I bought newborn clothes..Have you ever done that?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 10:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uhhhh.......nope!
    Anonymous

• I do buy stuff big for my kids and put away if I find a good deal but never small,LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yes! lol
    I think I wound up giving them away to ppl that became pregnant though.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• no, but i do buy stuff that is too big and put it away.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I buy things that they havent even came close to being able to use or wear yet- I buy stuff all the time, and I never have to shop around christmas time, because I have a closet just filled with this stuff. Lol i cleaned that closet today, and decided that I didn't have to christmas shop for at least 3year LOL
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• maybe you could find that post from earlier asking for free baby clothes and give them to someone who needs them
    Anonymous

• NO...it is enough trouble buying what I actually need!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009