Strange Feeling

I have a strange feeling at my bikini line and I can't stand to have anything on it like my jeans hell or panties for that matter I don't know what's going on it don't hurt just makes everything feel like it's to small when it's actually to big it even feels strange when I sit down. Does anyone know what could be going on I dont have insurance so I can't go to the Dr. and my free clinic thing I go to can't get me in until next month. Have any of you mom's had that feeing it's kind of like pressure?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Health

• Are you bloated?
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• No that's usually a few days before I start and I'm not suppose to start for a few
    Anonymous

• Is it chaffing of some sort.. LIke from something like wearing a wet swim suit? Have you taken a mirror and looked at the area?
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 11:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• It's inside me its uncomfortable feeling like there's something there, not thinking I'm pregnant I just had a period I think at the beginning of the month but no matter what I do if anything puts pressure I get the uncomfortable feeling. I don't know what's going on it started yesterday and bothers me even when I sleep

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have that same sensation and I have IBS. It really flairs up right before my period. But that is my conditon you may have another problem going on.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2009