What would you concider a very good job?

I mean I are a sahm have 2 elem. kids but I want to go out and make money.

I feel like I have no skills on nothing, I want to take a coarse online to take care of my family but I have no directions.

Any ideas? Any suggestions? Thanks Ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• CEO.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• A Pharmaceutical Rep makes good money. I say anything in the medical field. There will always be a need for it.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Medical field is fast growing right now. You have to go to school though, which is MANY courses, not just one. You need a degree in todays economy. So many people are losing their jobs who already have degrees, so you need one to be even on the playing field.
    Anonymous

• What do you love to do? Or wish you could do and would do it for a little of nothing, pursue that, even if takes some years to finish wuteva schooling, it will be well worth it. But for the meantime, go into something you would enjoy.
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Right now, any job is a good job.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 11:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• O.K. I don't mean to be mean but if your typing above is an indication you may need some basic skills. Do you have your high school diploma or GED? If not that is the first step. Then basic office and computer skills will take you far.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:53 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I work in a call center...if you can stand being on the phone all day listening to people whine like babies...hey you got kids you know how it goes. lol =) IDK. It really depends on what you wanna do..if your computer & typing skills are not so good then an office setting would not be the best for you. If you like to mix drinks you could make alot of $ bartending. You could work in retail...helping women/men find clothing all day & pointing out the fitting rooms? It just depends on you & what you want to do. Maybe housekeeping somewhere? They make an ok wage at some places. Goodluck...the job market is hard right now
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 12:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• all of the above are scams
    I advice u to visit these links I hope it will help u
    Visit our official site
    For more information visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net
    For data entry jobs visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net/index.htm
    For online jobs: http://onlinetodaysjobs.blogspot.com/

Thanks for answering answers.yahoo.com
    salmankhan

Answer by salmankhan at 11:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You do not need a degree to make good money.I am a very good saleswoman.I have my own business.I can sell anything and make good money off it .I work 5 days a week and I make really good money.You just have to find out what you are good at a skill.You can turn a hobby into a business.
    Anonymous

• Have you thought about working from home? I started an at home biz a few months back and get to be home with my 2 little ones while I work. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer questions you have and get you going with this! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2009