Ever took a look around, and realized your kid has WAY to many toys?

I did today, I feel stupid for collecting all this crap-half of it I didn't even no we had!?!!
Can anyone say RUMMAGE SALE!

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 11:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah After I spent all day cleaning her room.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• ughhhhh!!!!!! Yes i have two kids, and they have wayyyy too many toys!!! I want to get rid of them so bad, i wish i could give them away but i have no one to give them to. It getting to the point where i'm just going to throw them away, but i'm going to feel so awful about it. I would rather give them to someone who needs them. Goodwill around here won't take them because of all the recent lead scares.

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• oh good I have 3! children so my house is packed with all sorts of junk!! The saddest part is they barely even play with them.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Goodness Yes!!! I have 2 boys, toys have been passed down from the oldest to the youngest and half of the stuff they don't even play with. Went on a cleaning frenzy couple of months ago and packed up all the stuff they didn't play with and put them in storage. Every so often I will change their toys around so it seems like they have new stuff. I've allowed them only 10 toys each and they can share, that keeps the clutter down to a minimum.
    ps.....I did that while they were sleeping one night and they never even noticed, lol.
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 11:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Yup! I am in the process of going through them all and trashing the ones that are broken, weeding out the special ones, and making a big donation box for the church's rummage sale.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• EVERY SINGLE DAY I think this to myself! My daughter is only 2 and she has SOOOO many toys it is sickening. I just gave away two huge boxes of toys that she doesn't play with anymore and it doesn't even look like I put a dent in it at all. And to top it off, all of her toys are in the living room because she doesn't really have a room since it is being taken over by a queen bed. I am getting rid of it next week though and I plan to move all of her toys out of the living room and into her room! I can't wait. YAY!
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 11:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Every dang day!
    My goal over the next week is to get her to help me weed out some of the toys. Her birthday is Thursday and some of them have to go before the flood arrives!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have 7 kids here. I think I have more toys here than Toys R Us! The good thing about it is that as they get older, they tend to just want a skateboard, a cellphone, and an Xbox. I can't wait until they all get to that stage...no more stepping on legos!
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 12:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I usually notice when it's late at night and I'm walking through her room and step on the hardest, smallest, painful toy she has. I dubbed those the "cus" toys. Because I usually end up cussing.....lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009