What should I do?

Well as some of you may know, there is an app on MySpace that is called 'Own Your Friends'. Well my SO told his ex girlfriend (who still likes him alot) that if she could own him on there so a week then he would go on a date with her. Well I own him on that and now she is always buying him from me, and I'm not really into that stupid game anyways but since she is always buying him from me, I have to check it like everyday. I changed his status message on there to 'Ain't gonna work' and she bought him and changed it to 'Oh yes it will'. I'm pretty sure my SO just told her that so he would increase his worth on the game, but it is really starting to piss me off. I know that he isn't interested in her in any way btw. What do you think I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think she is the problem, I think he is.
    Anonymous

• I think you need to get out of high school.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• My SO started doing stupid crap on myspace so I just had him delete his. But u can easily have him delete the girl.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• have you told your SO that it bothers you? Tell him... Why is your So offering himself up to dates with other women?? I would be furious..Let her virtually "own" him for a week.. and guess who can "own" him in real life if he sees her in the real world.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 11:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ditto to what sarapurser said.
    Anonymous

• let her have him online since you have him in real life

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree with Sarapurser and that goes for all three of you.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I agree the whole thing is immature but I'm sure if some of these ladies were in your position they would definitely be saying something different right now! Anyway, the problem IS him. Mine wouldnt participate in a stupid game with his ex bc it's inappropriate and just plain stupid. He knows that would irritate me and there really is no reason for it.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Wow. That is really dumb. He should not participate in any of that nonsense and neither should you. Delete the app from both accounts and focus on a more adult relationship.
    Cass052005

Answer by Cass052005 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes, MS can be fun. So delete her and block that bitch. He shouldn't be talking to her outside of MS or on MS. Or delete the app.
    Anonymous