Any moms smoke pot?

Not in the past but now. If so how often?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all the time i'm sedated join my group 420 mommies we don't judge
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• REALLY???
    Anonymous

• No I dont smoke, Im preg and probably wont be smoking for a while since I plan on breastfeeding my LO. But I used to a while back
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I do on a daily basis. I don't do any other drugs, but I don't look at pot as a drug. My son isn't around it, nor does he see us smoke it... I guess you could say I'm a closet smoker... BTW, I've smoked almost every day for eight years....I quit when I was pregnant though...
    Anonymous

• Yes I did it for a while and it helped my stomach issues and my doc told me it was ok, "I never did it with my son around or anything like that , but it did help me and every now and then we light up when no other kiddos ae]around,,, I really don't think of it as a drug any more than drinking!!!
    Anonymous

• i used to smoke every day, but a few years ago, pot started giving me panic attacks so i stopped. i personally hate it, i think its bad for alot of people, but my SO smokes and most of my friends do, so occasionaly, once in a blue, when im out and not with my son for the night ill smoke a little and then freak out and wish i didnt.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• wow thats the most horrible thing ive ever heard. your suppose to be mothers! and jus cuz they dont see you do it doesnt mean they dont know! but im gonna stop..theres jus to many reasons why that is so stupid
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• dont get me wrong thats ok back before you had kids but now its time to grow up and be big girls now
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• had my daughter 5 years ago..last time i smoked pot was 7 years ago..i stopped when i was 19..havn touched it since..its not responsible..i dont care if youre kids arent around..its WRONG! sorry kid your mom and dad are in jail cuz they were smoking pot..yaaaaaaaa thats cool!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Never
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009