What's one thing you would change about your life if you had the means to do so???

Have you ever thought about things in your life that you would change if you had the rescources to? My Husband and I buy Mega Millions lotto tickets and lay in bed and dream about what we'd buy and do with the money. I would pay off our house and use it as a rental, buy our dream home, a couple cars, new wardrobe, new boobies and donate some to a charity and maybe adopt a child (we already have 3 but I would love to adopt a little child that's waiting on someone). What would you change about your life if you had the mans to do so? Whether it be with the lotto or a wish come true.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• buy some big property in the south somewhere, build my mom her dream home and build myself my dream home and move us all there so we could be together. I'd be rich but I'd still be a teacher. I'd mostly take care of the bills, and take care of my mom, get all her health issues taken care of because she doesnt go to the doc cuz she can't afford it. I'd put the baby in my belly and any future babies in private school, and I would have college money 4 all of them. I would like some new clothes, so maybe that. The rest goes in the bank to be used as needed.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 11:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would just clear away debt and put a down payment on a house, something simple like that
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• if i could have a wish to come true...does it jus have to be one? id like to get a car now that i dont have one. id like to be able to pay off all bills i would like to be able to go to physical therapy as needed so my back could get better. i would buy my daughter the things she needs and wants. id jus have so much if i could have wishes come true or money to win.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• DIVORCE
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I would definitely buy a house with a HUGE yard for my dog to play in and I'd get another puppy (or maybe a few - i love animals). I would buy my DD everything I want her to have. I would def. donate some of it to St. Jude's Children's Hospital and to the SPCA.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Pay off my vehicle, buy a house with a big yard for the kids and a garage, and probably just save the rest for college for the kids.
    Anonymous

• I'd pay off all of my debt- mortgage, car payment, student loans, and credit card debt, sell my house, get a bigger house right on the ocean (I am 10 minutes away now) with all new furniture, and save the rest for my daughter to use for college.
    PeaInMyPod

Answer by PeaInMyPod at 11:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• I agree with luvschocolate!... DIVORCE!! Full coustdy of my kids and a good carrer and a nice home for us to live without my husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I can honestly say there is nothing that I would want to change about my life. I need for nothing, thankfully.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It has nothing to do with money, but if I could, I would convince my parents to move to California. My husband is from northern California and we visit often. I'd love to live there, but I don't want to be away from my parents, especially with my first baby on the way. My paretns, brother and I are really close. Our extended family is here(Indiana), and we just moved back after years of living in Arizona. Even though they could definitely afford it, they don't want to move. So, for now...until I can convince them...we're stuck here. :(
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2009