Pregnancy Symptoms...slightly worried

I am around 5 weeks pregnant with my second child. I had zero symptoms with my ds except for sore breasts. This time I have back pain, some slight cramping in the pelvic area with no bleeding. I have also been VERY tired and no sore boobs. Are these normal symptoms or should I see my doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should see a doctor either way but If your body is telling u to rest, then rest because first trimester is very fragile.

My symptoms?: nausea, fatigue, head aches, muscle pains in my back, loss of appetite
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2009

• Ok, well i have an appointment set up for my first appointment. But I didn't know if I should go earlier with the back pain. I also have the loss of appetite. Thank you
    Anonymous

• I had all those symptoms as well, sounds normal to me hun!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Great, I guess i am just really paranoid about this pregnacy because it was planned and we really want more kids. It's hard to get through this waiting period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If you're only 5 weeks along, I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of sore breasts. Don't worry, I'm sure it will arrive any day! ;) The extreme fatigue is TOTALLY normal and so is the lack of appetite. But, you still need to eat. I had cramping in the beginning of my first pregnancy and I am now 7 weeks into my 2nd and have cramping now and then, too. (Not to mention my symptoms are way worse this time around. Blah.) But cramping can also happen in the first few weeks of conception due to "implantation cramps." Keep drinking a lot of water and get as much rest as possible. I'd try to see the doctor by the time you're 6 weeks along, 7 at the most to be sure everything is coming along well. Best of luck to you!
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2009