I wanna lose weight but I need a partner!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies,

My hubby is deployed and I've been trying to get that banging body back for almost 2 years now. This is not from him it's for me. He say's the usual hubby answers when I tell him I wanna lose weight. Anyway I really want to lose the weight and I was looking for someone to help motivate me and vice versa. I have until early DEC. 09 to get myself to a comfortable size again. I have no motivation when I have no one helping me. I would really appreciate it. Who ever it is that is willing to help keep in mind we more would than likely become GREAT friends. I'm at Fort Bragg,NC in the Nijmegen/Cherbourg Housing Area

Armywife529

Asked by Armywife529 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost 105 pounds at one point and since birth 8 months ago I am now up 40 pounds. I am really looking to lose weight but finding it much harder this time around without a partner. I am a good motivator and know how to lose weight. Also, I am looking to move to NC one of these days.
    icka

Answer by icka at 12:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Icka-
    Let me know when you get here I'm game.
    Armywife529

Answer by Armywife529 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If we were in the same state!!! My hubby is deployed as well! he gets home soon (been gone a year, but they keep extending his deployment!). I'm in Alaska, it's a little far :( . I have some workout videos I try to do and am also having that motivation problem. I do sit ups/pushups/squats while watching tv and then use a chair and lower myself to the floor using my arms (forget what it's called!) to work my triceps.... also, walking?? I'm in the middle of Alaska with temps down to 30 below so walking never works out so well for me! I have our dd with everytime.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Hi I thought I would tell you about a site on the internet and it is called Spark People it has support groups in every state and tools to help you lose weight this site is awesome and it also provide nutritional tips and very good low fat food. If you have any questions my name is PK and you can IM or PM me about it. Good luck!!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009