how do you explain two periods in a month, then miss your next period?

last month, ive had two periods, normal, 5-7 days... and miss the next, but when i pee it has a foul smell. not like normal smell etiher, and i have been having severe cramps with no period. my period starts around the 5th of each month. last month it was the 5th, then started again on hte 20th. now this month i do not have a period so far. can anyone help me, and give me some advice if this has happend to them or not? this has never happend to me before. should i take a test?

mandyleez

Asked by mandyleez at 12:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you could very well be pregnant... one of the periods could have been the baby attatching itself to your uterus... this happened with me and i thought something was really wrong... as far as urine having a foul smell i had that too but it was because i had the begining of a uti and then after that i had a yeast infection...
    i would definitly take a test just to be sure.
    cacidilla

Answer by cacidilla at 4:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009