Grr I hate it when they do that!!!

Delete questions when I'm in a debate and winning!!! Stupid anon single mother who is over qualified for welfare and can't even spell "loser."

How is everyone?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 1:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I agree anons are stupid and come up with idiotic names, like I had an anon call me boob sweat the other day. I was like, really?

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• haha..I missed it. I getting on late..errr..
    I'm good, just got back from a get together with friends..how are you
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I hate anon's.. I wish we could all sign something to do away with that button.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• why don't you just ignore the anon's... pretend they aren't there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I hate most anons to, But not to be harsh or judgemental I don't know the question or situation you are referring to. I don't see how can be over qualified and on pa, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there. However you can be pretty mean and hurtful I know from experience. However if your right that is messed up.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2009