How do you guys feel about oral sex?

My hubby loves it, and he want to do it every time we make love, It's not that I don't enjoy I just have to be in the real mood for it. Any of you feel the same way, or you are ready every single time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I hate doing it for my hubby but he likes to do it for me. A bit selfish i guess, but my jaw hurts after a minute and it makes me gag. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i feel the same way.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 1:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lol my hubby had to win a bet to get some oral... but before pregnncy i would voluntarily do it maybe every other time but it wasnt my favorite thing to do at all
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am not a big fan of it but I have to be in the mood also....not feeling pressured into it. That kills it when you feel pressured. You should never have to feel pressured into anything you don't want to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I like oral... i guess it gets me prepared, or in the mood. My jaw does hurt if he wants to stay in my mouth (like when I'm on my period) but the longer you deal with that, the longer you can go next time! And it is a lot easier and quicker at times when he "needs" sex. Idk why I like it soo much, I have to do it every time we have sex.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I feel the same, I don't always want that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i dont like giving or recieving idk y it just has never really felt good altho i have gotten off a couple times by it lol but iwas pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• SO is horrible at it and doesn't like doing it so I don't push it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I love giving and receiving. I mean I'm not always in the mood. But I love ice cream doesn't mean I always want to eat it. LOL. I can be totally NOT in the mood, but will do it for him if he is. A few minutes into doing it I'm ready to go. The only thing that bothers me is that he gets "serviced" much more than I do. Sometimes I don't feel appreciated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I love giving and receiving it.  Sex without oral is like a day without sunshine.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009