Is there anyway to tighten the skin?

it's not real bad, but i just want my tummy tighter, and it's not fat, just mostly skin. i can't afford a tummy tuck, and just wondered if there was anything else i could do.

AudlyLuvly

Asked by AudlyLuvly at 1:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There are several potions and lotions on the market. If you recently had a child, well it may bounce back quite a bit, if you have had kids for years and your skin hasn't really bounced back, you may need something like a tummy tuck to get the results you desire.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I wonder if you can get that part of your body lasered. I know lasering helps get rid of stretch marks. I have thought about it myself
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i had a baby about 11 months ago and it's done a pretty good job of going back down, just not as much as i'd like (being 22, and envious of my non-mom friends' flat stomach's). I have two kids, and am no way complaining about how my body turned out, it still looks good, i just would like it to look better! i've worked hard to get back down to my pre-babies weight, and now i just want it to look great after all the work! I eventually want to pay for a breast augmentation, too... breastfeeding killed my boobs..
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 1:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i never really tried supplements before but you keep talking about this acai. i think i might want me some of that acai...and breastfeeding killed mine too. you're not alone
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 7:58 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• acai is a waste of money
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 1:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2009