My Dh is at work and I dont want him to know I clogged the toilet

Its been clogged for hours, itll fill once I push the lever for it to flush but then it drains really slowly.

This is what I have tried:
Hot water and soap
Plunging...not working
and making sure the jet hole isnt clogged or being blocked

I dont have a wire hanger, someone suggested that earlier

would that septic cleaner stuff that u can buy at a store work???

any one have any advice besides the usual dont do it next time BS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've had that problem as well. I plunged for hours (taking breaks in between to let the water go down). What happens when he gets home? He plunges once and it works!! I was so angry! lol. Not at him, just the situation.

I can only suggest keep plunging. Not to be gross here, but if the poo was big it might be caught. Can you use a plastic hanger and just break off the long part and stick it in to see if it's caught in there?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• honestly, just keep on plunging and say 'come up you little shit!' works every time for me :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lol.. i wish i could help. i'd wait for the hubby.

my husband handles all toilet issues in this house. haha. poor guy, i've had to call him into the bathroom a few times after i've finished & plugged up the toilet. he's a life saver!

sometimes i do try to watch him to see what he does. just in case i ever need to do it myself if he's not around, but he just uses the plunger. he's a magician with that thing! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Do you have a snake? You probably do. :) Google "How to use a plumbing snake"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I already told you to go buy the snake. Walmart is open all night. Listen to advice or quit asking for it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Anon, if she has kids, she cant just run to Walmart in the middle of the night. Dont be rude to her.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Oh, and not every walmart is open 24 hrs.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• this walmart closed an hour ago and is a half hour away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• OP
    im gonna try plunging like a MAN lol they have magic I think too...LOL he always fixes the toilet if the kids screw it up...LOL caught one of them letting a whole role of toilet paper run down in the toilet bowl.... LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lie and tell him your sister came by...or a friend l ol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2009