what does this mean?

im almost 30 weeks and lately i feel my baby really low and i have so much pressure in my lower abdomen that sometimes i can barely wipe myself after i pee (sorry tmi) because i cant get my hand under there to do so because of all the pressure and just the overall feeling of the baby really low, i cant get up from sitting or laying alot and im overall uncomfortable.......i dont see the doctor untill thursday but has anyone experienced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, totally normal. It just keeps getting more and more uncomfortable from here on out... try not to worry =)
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I carried my baby low the whole time. When others were feeling their baby in their ribs I was feeling her down there. Never in the ribs. She was born two and a half weeks early.
    shajdinyak

Answer by shajdinyak at 7:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2009