~HELP~ I need to know whats going on! can you help me?!

I have been feeling this pressure on my vagina. and my belly looks like an egg shape instead of a beach ball like it use to. And today I felt the bad pressure on my butt (thats the best way i know how to explain it) but in the inside. I'm a first ime mom, and I just want to know if I should be worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My last baby was breech, she's just moving around and changing positions. At 31 weeks the weight of her is probably causing the pressure. Really I wouldn't worry =)
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• how far along are you?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How far along are you? Your baby probably turned into a new position causing both the pressure and the shape change.

Try not to worry. I have 5 kids and have seen foot prints, hand prints etc on the outside of my belly from the baby within =)
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• The baby is proably decending into the pelvis. Completely normal. It happens commonly in the last few weeks of pregnancy.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I had that same problem with my 2nd pregnancy. You might just be carrying the baby low. I felt like I had to go potty and had a lot of pressure in my pelvic area as well. I don't want to scare you, but I also had that same feeling when I was about to give birth. (LIke I had to go potty) Most likely you're just carrying the baby low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• well I have a breech baby and the doctor told me to expect her soon. Im almost 31wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• sounds like her butt is sticking out towards your front! she's probably just moving around getting in position. many babies are breech at your point in pregnancy. it is very likely she will turn.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• weelll the doc said that she is too big to move herself. she doesnt have enough froom in there
    and plus I think that they got my due date wrong
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2009