Ever plugged up a public toilet and had to do the walk of shame in front of people that knew it was you?

Or been in a empty bathroom, get into a stall, and let one rip really loud and someone comes out of the stalls? And you realize they HAD TO hear you then you have to wash your hands in a really aquard silence? lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• never clogged one....I would be so embarassed especially if there was a line and someone was next and walked in and walked out cuz it was clogged...LOL hahahah

yeah Ive passed a loud one and I'll usually wait for ppl to leave if theres only one othr person but if there are more people n stalls I just walk out and make a weird face toward another stall to indicate it wasnt me when it was
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Lol. A couple times. Im embarressed but i figure its a natural body reaction and its better than me doing it outside of the bathroom.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• haha..I think its funny how every1 is talking about clogging up the toleits
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• one time when i was a janitor...i was in cleaning a restroom with another coworker...and it stunk...so i yelled "pew it stinks in her" i thought we were alone....i heard a toilet flush...lol so i walked out really fast....the coworker was pissed...she said that the women came out and she was standing there lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:05 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• LMAO!!!!!!
    rudreamin

Answer by rudreamin at 4:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2009