To SAHM...

How much money does your SO make? Just curious. I want to see how I compare to others. My husband used to have a six figure income, but only makes 1/2 now. It's been a huge adjustment we're still getting used to. I live in So Cal which is really expensive to live in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine makes about 30 grand a year. I'll be working some this fall, but have been home a lot in the last year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• 2700/mo, he's deployed! In a few months, 1000 of that will disappear
    Anonymous

• Technically you probably make a lot more than that anon, because you get BAH too. (I'm guessing that doesn't include BAH).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My hubby makes $500 to $700 a week. But we live in a small town so stuff isn't really that expensive. Our house payment is only $376 and that's our most expensive bill.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My Husband makes $100K a year and we live in Washington State. I make custom TuTu's and flower headbands but that's more of a hobby and my shopping money (about $350 a month).
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My hubby makes a 6 figure income and I stay at home and get really fat so he can divorce me later on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• we don't get BAH! living onbase, you forfeit your BAH... WISH they would give it to us, these places aren't work the $1500 we'd get if we lived off! Course, it would cost that much to live off base
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• *worth, not work!

and I'm anon :21
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• That's what I mean, you're income is more than that because you're not including that BAH. Those that aren't military are paying for a house and utilities, so really his income is 4200 a month, because you get that extra 1500, it is just deducted for your housing and utilities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• We're military and get about $2,000 a month plus BAH which is $1100, so total about $3,100 a month. We live in WA, so it's pretty expensive out here. I work during the school year.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:04 AM on Jul. 19, 2009