Do owners of all you can eat restaurants get mad at pregnant people?

Im pregnant and I went to a all you can eat restaurant tonight and I kept going back for more and getting dirty looks! I was about to be like "HEY! Dont put it on your freaking sign if you dont mean it!" lol Its not like I was eating their whole place out of food! Have you had this problem while you were pregnant?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• prolly mad that you got 2 for one deal lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• no. I suppose they get mad at fat people too then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• At least pregnant people have an excuse to make pigs of themselves. Nasty fat people make me sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• they are not nasty fat people they are just people with a problem kinda like you have a problem being rude

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• probable sara pursur
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• no since your stomach can still only handle a small amount of food in reality. go back all you want, you will just make yourself sick and throw up. That's not healthy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I only went back up like 3 times in total! and I did not throw up. thank you.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• haven't had that problem but if I did they would get a evil look and comment!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• OK. So one time when we went to an all you can eat buffet, my mother had a severely sprained ankle in a brace and it was hard for her to get around. And I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant and couldn't really ease in and out of the booth well, so my husband was getting plates for me, him, and my mom. He went back probably seven times in all. The busser/waiter finally asked him how many times he planned on going back. My husband replied "As many times as my very pregnant wife and my injured mother in law want me to."
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• No, but I thought your post was funny! I say eat all you want. You may never enjoy food so much again.
    rudreamin

Answer by rudreamin at 4:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009