i want to know if anyone has ever done this before does anyone on here love more than 1 man or wonders what could have happened if they would have took a different route?

plz leave me detailed messages

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• um not me
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• b4 i met hubby i was dating this guy, i swear i thought he was "the 1" but after I finally gave it up to him he slowly stopped answering my calls and txts. We had been going out for over a YEAR! but one night he told me he was leaving his house to come and get me and he never showed up. so i got tired of all the BS he was putting me throw so i broke it off with him.
    after i broke up with him,i moved out of town and started dating other ppl. But i use to wonder if I did the right thing by telling him good-bye. I mean I thought I loved him and I even gave it up to him! I was only 17 at the time, . But once I started living my life and stop thinking about how I could of changed the past, I forgot about him. ANd it has been almost 2 1/2 years since I last saw him, and I haven't thought about him once. Expect just now.
    I was young and dumb. but now that I met my hubby and married him I realize what real love is he was just a abuser
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• NOPE NEVER I KNOW I HAVE FOUND MY KNIGHT AND SHINNING ARMOR. I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY WHOLE LIFE, AND I HAVE A BEAUITFUL LITTLE GIRL THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE IF HIM AND I NEVER GOT TOGETHER.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:01 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have, a couple times. Sadly. But I love my husband and my daughter is my life. Without him, I wouldnt have her. So, when I do think about the what-if's, i just think of her and it doesnt matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yeah. Sometimes I wonder, but I'm glad that I am where I am. It has been a long, hard, and bumpy a$$ road, but well worth it. Glad I didn't end up with a cheater, or with a gambler, or a child molester. He is a good dad. Not perfect, but good. The other day he was letting my LO put hairclips in his hair. To me, that's all worth it... My oldest is not his biologically, but he's been around since she was like 8 or 9 months. That's who she knows as her daddy, and he treats her like his own. :) I just thought about "what if" today as a matter of fact. My life could have been waaaay different. But would it have been a "better" different? I don't know, and I never will. But I am happy. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I've been married for 25 years to my best friend in the world. We've been through many, many hard times and wonderful times. We've raised our 3 children successfully. Our marriage is happy and strong.
    And you bet, I've had those thoughts. You don't go through life without stopping to think about the what if's every once in awhile. As an adult, you go through different developmental stages....just like a child. There will be those stages when you will look back at your life and question the decisions you made. This doesn't mean you don't love your husband/SO or your children....it just means you are normal.
    There has also been a time when I felt that I loved 2 men. It's what I chose to do with those feelings that mattered in the long run. Suffice it to say, I am still married to my husband....and I love him with all my heart.
    queenanne

Answer by queenanne at 8:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• every day of my life. im in the situation rite now..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 19, 2009