Are there any moms out there that have tips on making money while staying at home?

I have been looking for something that I can do on the computer while my little one takes his nap and for the life of me the only thing that I seem to be able to find are scams.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know LOTS of stuff you can do from your computer. Message me and I'll let you in on a secret.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If you are interested in a business I am with AMERIPLAN. I do 90% of my work online and because it's your own business you can work whenever you want. You just have to be able to put in at least 10 hours of work a week.
    I do any phone calls the I do need to make while my daughter naps. But I tried all the junk stuff online and got nowhere. I coach gymnastics and one of my students moms showed me what I do now and I LOVE IT!!! You can listen to a brief overview if you want 616-712-1118 and then shoot me an email and we can chat. ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    Good Luck and God Bless!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I advice u to visit these links I hope u will get the solution
    Visit our official site
    For more information visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net
    For data entry jobs visit: http://www.jobstoday.0fees.net/index.htm
    For online jobs: http://onlinetodaysjobs.blogspot.com/

salmankhan

Answer by salmankhan at 11:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Becareful with Melaluca. They wont tell you that it's them until you watch the presentation. I looked up their reviews on pissedconsumer.com. And when your trying to recruit more people your not allowed to tell them it's melaluca....kinda shady I think. They also have alot of complaints through the BBB. I do some work with chacha.com. You find anwers to questions people ask and get paid like .14 for each one. It adds up in the end of the month. Good luck!
    Anonymous

•  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas and resources.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I started my own home biz a few months back working on the computer and using the phone. I stay home and take care of my 2 little ones and work at the same time. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in getting more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you going with this and get you earning some extra money! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I work a JOB, I'm an independent contractor with kgb (www.kgbkgb.com). I don't make a lot of money, but it's a few extra dollars, ya know? It's not hard, and it is REALLY fun! You answer people's text message questions, and you learn a lot! It's also really entertaining... people ask some really crazy stuff. They've had some commercials on TV lately as well. I've made about $15 working a total of 5 hours. Like I said, not a lot of money, but I just started. I'm hoping to get that number higher as I get more used to how everything works.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 3:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I work with Procard International. They offer health care discounts and so much more. You can sign up to find people interested in the discount program or locate other associates, and so much more. I love it. Here are just a few things you get when you work with Procard:
    •No investment required
    •We provide leads to you at no cost
    •Get your own professional business website
    •Easy start up
    •Support at any time
    •No-Spam-Guarantee! Our rating with the BBB is A+

visit my site at http://www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 7:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You can read my blog for some ideas tarasextraincome.blogspot.com I like to put it all there so it's easy for people to have the different info in on place.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 3:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2009