What do you think when you see an obese person eating 6 or 7 plates of food at an all you can eat?

I have to say I just think to myself, Wow. It really annoys me when I see really fat kids eat like that. I want to slap the fork out of their hand!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Laugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I think they got their money's worth!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It makes me think of starving kids in Africa.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ummmm, if its a kid I blame the parents, if its an adult...uh....that is why they are obese, they eat to damn much!
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I always think..."gosh I'd hate to be their toilet'!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It's really sad, over eating is and adiction just like drugs, and God knows we all have problems so what gives us any room to judge them for theres or make fun of them
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It makes me wonder why it is any of your business?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• When they eat all the food it is my business. I guess I could get one of their plates and eat it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• at least they got their $'s worth! and what did they like? It must have been good to go back 6-7 times! I always skip all meals until we go so I can try to get my $'s worth!! I'm usually full by the second maybe third plate... plus desert! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I try to be neutral when it comes to ppl because I dont know much about them but Over eating i guess can be really addicting, not because ppl use it to cope but someones stomach grows so much and to fill a stomach the size of a foot ball when it should be the size of a golf or tennis ball would be really difficult and leave them feeling hungry a lot. But I just see it and make mental note to self " dont get like that"
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2009