Are you Bi, gay or straight?

Im straight but it seems like tonight there are alot of gay or Bi women on here wanting to see certain "web videos" JW

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 3:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate these type of questions. People are judgemental. You know they are. A lot of people on this site are just jerks and its hard to be ur self when people send hate emails to you bc they have nothing better to do.

I'm bisexual. I have been with my first woman at age 11. My husband met me and I was dating a female. Being bi is the way I am and not by choice. Yes, when I got married I stopped dating women because I thought that a wife is suppose to be a "certain" way. But it is not some nonsense I pull on the weekends and put into my back pocket. Its a part of who I am. And for you straight who said that no one can do it like your SO. Well that's because your straight so there was no point of answering this question with that answer.

Yes no man can do it like my husband. But he's not a girl so he can't do everything. And yes its different no matter what you say. And no not all women are wimpy and b*tchy. Some are just sweet
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm straight and I would never look at that. I do watch porn with my hubby sometimes though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• straight, I think some women beautiful but they just cant do things my DH can lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Straight.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Straight, STRAIGHT, have I told you that I am STRAIGHT?! There isn't anyone that could do the things my SO can do to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• straight
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• so where the hell are these moms coming from who are like, "hmm, I want to see this sick mom touch herself!"
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:48 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• things that make you go, bleehhhh!!
    Alysia_Moore

• probably are off watching and dont give a crap about ur post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i'm bisexual...and no, im not confused...i am happily married to a wonderful man and have been for 4 years, but i know that love and attraction know no gender...and fyi i still wouldn't want to watch that lonely mom touch herself
    Anonymous