• In the Spotlight:

im pregnant and when hubby and I start fore play the baby always moves to the surface of my belly to where I can fell its head or butt.

This is a real mood killer and happens everytime and then I dont wanna have sex cuz then its like the baby is awake...maybe im freaking out

but does this happen to any one else??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel my baby does the same thing at first i thought it was weird but i got use to it because me and my DH need that time togather
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my baby always moves when we are done and I am laying there lol. Try a new position like doggy maybe??
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:38 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my baby always moved when me and my ex had sex and he was always kicking me while my ex was on top of me, in turn kicking him and he just giggled about it.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I feel like I remember that happening and reading that it was actually braxton hicks contractions? Not sure tho?
    shajdinyak

Answer by shajdinyak at 7:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• He doesn't usually move while my love and I are in the act, but afterwards he starts moving around a lot and I think it's funny, like he's saying it's too late/too early for all this excitement!! He HAS moved during though and it doesn't kill the mood. This is me and hubby time, ha ha. I want to enjoy it.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2009