How do you feel about facebook, twitter etc?

I'm not really into that stuff. My sister's ex-boyfriend contacted her and her husband found out. He wasn't too happy. I think that's why. I'm just wondering what's so great about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any negative feelings about them since I have never participated in them. I feel that the participants that love them have their reasons so the sites must have some good qualities about them. Unfortunately, I just do not have enough time in my day or life to become a member of every site available so I focus on the sites I do belong to and make my friends through them. CafeMom is my most favorite site. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I like mysapce for how much you can personalize it, didnt care for facebook for a very very long time but its growing on me and twitter.....well I really really dont like it. I dont need to know what people are doing every second of the day, i have my own life to live i dont need to read about everyone elses all day or make sure everyone has the scoop on my poop
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• In my opinion MySpace is more for the 11 year olds that have it because theirparent let them and for the teens and tweens that want to post the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I have found Facebook to be more of an adult hangout and especially for family that want to stay in touch. At my age (40) I vote for Facebook.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I never really got into myspace, too much stupidity posted on their and stuff I wasn't interested in. But I LOVE Facebook! I'm kind of isolated and don't get to hang out with friends much. I'm also not a phone person. I e-mail my friends, but I like facebook because I can see what's going on in people's lives without necessarily having to be directly in touch with them. IT's my community. I guess I like it because it's so EASY to be in touch without necessarily having to be really personal, but I can if I want.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i prefer myspace for the personalization aspect, and i love how much they have updated their privacy settings to allow for a drama free experience. i like facebook because it allows communication with the adults in my family, but my myspace is where the real me is. twitter i often forget to update, but it's fun to get tweet updates about what the people i follow are doing. (like the ellen show and attack of the show on G4)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have a myspace and facebook. I have them because I live in Italy now and its the easiest way to talk to friends and family back home. facebook I really only use for the quizzes, I just cant get into facebook.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:18 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I use myspace for information on bands or fashion designers who don't have a big budget to advertise, facebook has mean relatives so forget that, twitter I am still hanging on the fence, it doesn't seem all that different from our cafemom thought bubbles! I really like it here the best
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 7:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• They sure are not too entertaining. I don't see how people can spend so much time there.
    rudreamin

Answer by rudreamin at 8:06 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I like twitter. The fact that I don't have much time to go on sites like this. I have family members on twitter and friends and I can see what there up to and there thoughts. I love being able to get news faster than online and on tv. And I like to see what my favorite celebs are doing, or thinking about. On facebook/myspace I guess you can do the same. But I just don't have the time to be on those sites. I'm barely on here.

I don't know why people hate on twitter so much. People do those same kind of statis' on here, myspace and facebook. I see statis on here that are like "takin a nap", "cleaning up", or folding clothes. What's any difference about tweeting it? Whatever I'm going to stick it there. I like it
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have a myspace because i download pictures of my grandson from my sons account, it takes too long for him to remember to send them to me in an email, other than that i do not use it. I love facebook, connecting with people i have not spoken with in 20 years is great, love to hear where their lives have taken them and to see pictures of their beautiful families. As for twitter.....cant seewhy anyone would want to see what i am doing all day long nor do i have the time to fill them in, nor do i want to know what they are doing.....twitter will eliminate well thought out emails sent from friends....it is a lazy avenue JMO
    lessonlearned

Answer by lessonlearned at 8:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2009