Do you have something that you are thankful for?

I swear, I am blessed. Today I just as I wanted to be a slug on the couch all day because of the heat. My 18 yr. old nephew who is still in fostercare showed up after 7 months out of the blue with his girlfriend. It was unplanned for me, but for my son! lol, he just picked up where he left off with him. Water balloon fight!! We went to a friends house and swam all day, ate and talked, he had such a good time he is spending the night and sound asleep. My son is on top of the world! So am I! What my mom said is true! Blood calls! Do you have any miracles like this that you are thankful for? Anything simple and true? I have many more coincidences but this is my latest.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like you had a great day!!!

EVERY time my hubby has to go away... we get 1 extra day! The day he left for bct, the lost his fingerprints and told him to come back the next day... when I met him in Georgia after graduation his plane didn't leave until the next day so I delayed mine and we got a hotel room for the night. Just before he left for Iraq we got an extra day... his plane wasn't ready! LOL So he came back home and we got one more night. One leave, he went to the airport and got a call from his sgt saying his flight was pushed back a day. It's crazy!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am thankful that my FATHER is still alive and "takin care of my son",my sons takin care of his old butt!!!!!!!!!!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am very thankful..... too many things to mention here. But very very blessed. Blessed more than I deserve - I know that!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 8:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm thankful for my family. I don't know where I would be without their support.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 8:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• OP ~ That is so wonderful to hear! It makes my heart fill with joy that your family still takes in your nephew with love and you all share your lives with him. My family isn't like that at all.

I am blessed for everything I have and everything I have been given - even the hardships. God is so loving and good to me - I am filled with joy. †
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It is nice to hear something positive.....Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

I am blessed for everything that GOD has giving me big and small. I am blessed to have my family and our health. I could go on and on with this about how GOD is so good to me......
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 10:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am thankful to be alive and to have two sons who rock and thankful for the talents to write and go to Japan in two years. I am thankful for everything the good and bad without the bad there can be no good without strife there can be no wins.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009