How do i get rid of this Hemroid ???

after i had my girls it just appreed and its nasty and it really hurts when i do ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• buy hemriode cream ( if u feel u get funny looks just say your useing it under your eyes to reduce puffyness ) hey sandra bullock is known to use that for that reason. she looks great... i have had one hemroid after my dd was born it was horrible and painful. i used tuffs or tucks cant remember the name but they looked like the round pads you use to clean an oily face, u just put one there and change it every few hours but it dosent stay in one place but it felt nice the first time u put it one ( pain seems to dwindle at first the ahhhh affect ) so i would go for the cream..good luck feel better xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I got like 5 or 6 hemroids after giving birth, use tabbys4 advice thats about all you can do. You can also tuck the hemroid back in but I never found that to helpful as it would just come back out. Mine never went away sadly. Good luck hopefully you feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Divorce him? LOL, ok that was a joke. Preparation H has been the best for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• LOL admckenzie...i was gonna say the same thing!!!
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 3:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• LOL admckenzie!

I thought some women had to have them surgically removed afterwards? If nothing else works, you may have to have your doctor remove it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If you are going to try the prep H stuff or the tucks pads save your money ad buy a bottle of witch hazel that is all that is on the pads and it works better cause you can put as much or as little on as you want.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2009