Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!

Should we be more concerned that things are really so bad that this is the only thing they can come up with to make things sound positive????

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25083.html

This is probably because those who are unemployed have lost internet service!!!!

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 7:13 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How absurd. But I am sure there are liberals out there in coffee houses across America drinking their half fat,decaf,mocha latte praising the words of Larry Summers as THE WORD, since after all Obama DID pick HIM to be HIS Economic Advisor. I sit here drinking my Millhouse coffee from the commissary and actually visualize the GOP commercial for this... AND IT IS FUNNY! :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• So, X-millions of people searched the term (and now knows what it means, or means for them) and because they have been previously educated and no longer need to know what it means- that translates into "the economy is fine"? That's just ridiculous - and if that is the case I wish someone would tell our paycheck - because it's still stretching itself very thin.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• wow, it's awfully early
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• anon 7:27--
    There just isn't enough time in a single day to discuss all of the stupidity coming out of the Obama Administration! Not my fault! It is what it is! LOL

And if it's "so early" to be discussing these things what are YOU doing on the Politics and Current Events Q & A section? Looking for decorating advice?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yeah...you're taking the early shift!
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 8:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• wow LoirKeet you got all of that from my little statement?

I guess I should have been more clear with my little statement - what I meant was it was awfully early for him to be making statements like that when the things his administration had put out there hasn't been out there to early for him to reach such a thought. Hence me saying "wow, it's awfully early".
    But I guess I could see why you took it like I was trying to snide, but honestly I wasn't.

I'll do better with my responses next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• So google searches are now an Economic Indicator. Hmmmm
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 8:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Sorry anon 8:22/7:27 AM

It's a reflex!! It's not like anons haven't "attacked" my posts before! Not that it really matters....I don't mind getting under and irritating the skin of liberals!!! :o)

And then you have responders like yoshi_yosh, who tag onto a comment such as yours! (rolls eyes)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You should go find something else to be outraged about...like starving children or kicked puppies or something you're able to get a firmer grasp on...keep the politics to the big boys.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 8:35 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• And by keep, I mean leave...God it's early
    Yoshi_Yoshi