I am getting a light pink (faint) positive line on my pregnancy test. am i pregnant?

i had my periods on june 14 and didnt get my periods for this month. i have been having difficulties to get pregnant because i have pcos. i got my pregnyl injection in june and currently taking vagestone. i have missed the periods for a week now and when i tested the pregnancy i keep on getting light pink positive line. it is not getting darker? im am worried whether this shows a faint positive line because of the vagestone. i really neet to be preganant... please let me know whether this has happened to you guy? does this mean im preganant?

marige_ammi

Asked by marige_ammi at 7:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be... can you take one and get a picture of it? I'd be better telling if I could see it myself.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:33 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Maybe you should have a blood test done. Then you'll know for sure.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes! congrats!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• When I found out I was prego I got the faintest hint of a 2nd pink line on 2 tests 2 times. (I used first response) I went to the doctor and they told me I was in fact pregnant but only 4 weeks along or so, which is why the line was so faint. I was so very early into my pregnancy. Now I look like I'm trying to steal a watermelon. Ha ha. And I love it!!! I hope that this is the case for you as well. If it is, CONGRATS!!! And Good luck!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Also, I wondered when I was about 2 or 3 months into my pregnancy what the line would look like with me being so pregnant, so I took another test just 4 kicks. My control line was the faint one and my pregnant line was SUPER dark. Ha ha.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• thanks guys... im gonna go for a blood test but i dont know whether it is too early since its a week past my periods due date.
    marige_ammi

Answer by marige_ammi at 8:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It says in the papers in the box that any pink line is a pos, no matter how dark. Congrats
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It's been said a million times on CM. A line is a line is a line. No matter how dark or light a line is a line.

Congrats!!! That makes you due.... next spring!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 9:23 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You're pregnant, lol. My first two tests were negative, then the next two were so faint I could barely see the line. Sure enough....I'm sitting here 29 weeks pregnant. If there is ANY positive line, it's positive., I didn't know whether or not to believe it and I was googling this question 7 months ago, but....it's true, mama! You need the pregnancy hormone for ANY line to appear, no matter howe faint. Congratulations!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2009