why are people on this site so judgemental?

I've noticed over the years I've been on here that people are more rude. And more b*tchy to each other. I think of this site as a melting pot and that we all come on here because we need friends and have kids. So I don't understand the treatment on this site. This is why I'm barely on it.

And what's with anons. What's the point of that. And for stupid questions like is the sky blue or some thing and they have no SN. If you believe in what u write what's the point of hiding yourself?

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I do agree. Theres different generations of Cafemoms. Ive been on here for 2 1/2 years and when I first joined, this section didnt even exist. Just the groups and most of the time, people were quite respectful of one another and the only fights that started were in the political or religious groups, so they were easy to avoid. I think the average life span for a CM account is about 6 mos, then a whole new set of moms come on and they get meaner and meaner with every set. The moms that are most active right now are probably the meanest most judgmental I have seen in the 2 yrs Ive been on here. I think the more insecure people are, the more judgmental they are. I have no problem telling someone the truth as I see it, if they ask, but i dont deliberately call names or insult. Just do your best to ignore them and find the ones that can really add something to your life. GL!!
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:27 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• try www.baby-gaga.com! The site is awesome =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Don't you remember how it was in high school? Just picture those same bitter b*tchy girls as grown women. If you look like at some point that you have something they don't have, ie. a better marriage, a better house, a better checking account, a better ride, cutter kids, stronger confidence, hell a woofier dog they'll smell it and then try to bash you for it.

Women are the most katty creatures I know. They love you bunches if you're in the same exact boat they are but the moment you look like you're getting in a bigger shinier boat than the pounce. CM is no different than high school. We still have cliques and all - the preps, the jocks, the geeks and the freaks, the cheerleader, the class clown and Miss Perfect only difference is she's now MRS. Perfect.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I just pass them by and don't give them the time of day. Don't let them bother you. Try to find the good parts and the good people here on CM - there are TONS of great women here!!!! I'll continue to stay on here at CM and socialize with the women who are pretty easy-going. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ya its happening in the out side world also.woman are so mean...i dont get it.it the age of entitlement....any way they can do it on the computer cause there behind a computer and nobody can see them.either they sign anon or there profile is private.woman these days are very cunning.i have fifured 3 things on her you have the uppity moms or the southern moms or the military moms.i would go on politics site those woman are just plain evil.....just keep going and ignore the rest.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have been on here for 2 years as well I see what you mean. I got on here for friends and now in every group and section there's like 12 or more mean b*tchy haters. They have 10. Fight clubs groups for arguing for no reason it just seems crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Many of them are 25 to 30 years younger than I am. They know about raising children than I will ever know (my children are 28 and 22 years old) Their high school educations have taught them more than the 6 years I spent in college. They have been through far more in their 20 to 25 years of life than I have in my 50 years.
    I'm being sarcastic but that's because I don't find the rudeness in the groups that are in my age range. It ticks some of them off when they don't hear the advice they wanted to hear even if the advice comes from someone who has had more experience.
    The people that are mean and rude are not happy with their lives. I think they come here to take it out on the rest of us. Ignore their immaturity and find respectful groups.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm a army mom and I'm not like that
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• And I'm 22 also so don't blame it on age but maturity and yes I didn't go to college but do not know everything and don't try to pretend I do
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't find it so much in the groups I am in, but more in "answers" and mostly from anons... I do get the feeling that the really rude ones are often young, or at least very immature and they act very "low class" as well.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:00 AM on Jul. 19, 2009