Leaking without a bra? Not urgent, just curious.

I am 31 and a half weeks along here. I've been leaking from each breast since around 20 weeks. Not often but every once in a while. The past 2 night I decided to go to bed without a bra on and I leak SO MUCH. Do you think it's because my nighty was rubbing against my nipples which doesn't happen with a bra? Or maybe it's just because I'm so far along into my pregnancy that I'm just naturally leaking more? It was a not so wise move on my part because I have had to wear pads lately because of the leaking, but I wasn't leaking either times i decided to sleep without the bra until bed. I can't afford a NEW bra and none of my OLD bras fit. What do you think ladies?

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 8:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It probably was the stimulation of the cloth against your nipples and the increase in your hormones both.
    Pads and a bra sounds like a good idea at this point. I know they are a pain, but you may continue to leak enough to stain your bed and clothing. :(
    I hope you can afford a new bra soon - you will feel so much better.
    Best wishes to you and congratulations on your soon-to-be-born baby. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:46 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• gl idk i'm 33 weeks & haven't leaked at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i don't know this is my 2nd pregnancy and my boobs leak all the time with or with our a bra. i even put a little pressure on them and they leak and it started around 15 weeks for me.
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2009