can someone tell me how a person does a french manicure on your feet?

not ever had one before and was thinking about getting one. do i need long toe nails to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i am not sure...with my nails they put on fake nails if mine are too short....so i guess you have to call the nail place or whatever to find out for sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I HIGHLY recommend getting a french pedicure. :) The best way to relax. You don't need long nails, they'll shape them for you. the massage your feet and legs and then cover them w/ hot towels. Then the paint the white strip on your nails, touch it up and you're good to go! Like I said, it's wonderful.

sandandsurfgirl

Answer by sandandsurfgirl at 10:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• They dont have to be crazy long. Just a nicely manicured length. I keep mine short and get mine french tipped always and then my best friend, she wears her toe nails quite a bit longer in the summer and has hers Frenched as well. Personally, I tend to think it looks better on shorter groomed nails...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:58 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It depends on how good the salon is. Some do it free hand and others use guiding tape strips. It doesn't matter the length of your toenails. It should look great either way.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I used to get them done twice a month .They used do to them freehand.It does not matter the length.I like to keep them short .
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 2:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• a french mani/pedi can be done on any length, it is just painted on to the end of the nail, no matter the length
    joaniedanger

Answer by joaniedanger at 3:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009