What are your plans for today?

Just wantched an hour of HGTV so now I want to do some yard improvements. LOL
Dh is cooking breakfast then we are going to CVS to check out the sales and on to Lowes to get stuff for the trellis going behind my new bubbler fountain.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister and her family are coming over and we are taking the kids to the Metro-parks so they can ride bikes. We will pull our toddlers in a wagon.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• HGTV will get me in the mood everytime! I woke up early to finish laundry then we are taking the kids to Soak City. It's sooooo hot here.......113 yesterday and probably the same today!
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 11:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• funny u should mention it, IF i happen to step out it will be the back for that purpose but in reality my personal life situation limits me from making too many plans and I'm OK with it cuz I do get good deals and breaks. so I am grateful I come where I do and know how to DEAL.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 11:07 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• taking the front seat out of my durango. The hose that leads from the ac was blocked. So all the water that should drip out of the car, dripped in the car. The carpet padding is all soaked, really soaked. It's gonna suck. Especially if the middle row of seats has to come out, too. Then I'm kinda screwed!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• today is the day i wash bedding. right now the sheets and pillow cases are going.. after this its comforters. my dd is down for a nap.. but once she gets up i think we're gonna go outside and play with sidewalk chalk. and after that off to the grocery store. nothing big planned today.. just another day.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have to work till 3 this afternoon, then shopping, probably go swimming after shopping if DS isnt asleep LOL
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 11:42 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• When I am done work in a few hours I am going home and I am going to finish painting my mailbox. I had one of those boring brown metal ones and I have painted it all white and I am going to paint flowers and butterflies on it. Then I want to get the laundry in and while it is going maybe a bike ride through the park and then relax cause I know I will be tired.
    Noworktodo

Answer by Noworktodo at 12:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009