So it has been almost a year now, I still cannot find a job. What options do I have for PA?

My husband is working, but it isn't enough. I will take any type of job. I will not do mlm or anything like that. But I will work fast food or such. :( So much for getting more education. I did and now owe 13000. AND CAN'T FIND A DAMN JOB.
What is it like in your area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• A suggestion for you... I started an at home biz a few months back and absolutely love it. The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. If interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you get out of your financial situation and get ahead! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How are you conducting your job search? Less than half of all open positions are advertised; you need to network with people in the field and industry you wish to work in. Have you had any informational interviews with people in your chosen field to learn how they found their current positions? How are you searching for advertised positions? Do you have a great resume and do you send it out with strong cover letters?
    I do career and job search coaching; please contact me if you have any questions.
    Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 3:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Hello! I got laid off in April and I found a girl that got me started on Internet CEO Moms. It is totally legit and I am LOVING working with everyone. The best part is I can stay home with my 22 month old and there is no inventory or sales. If you are interested, check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or send me an email at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I sell a product called Scentsy, the wickless candle. It is "Wonderful". It completely changes the way we use a "scent" in our homes and we have GREAT response and once you get A Customer you just take off because everyone loves it so much. I am 100% sold on this. It is a product, it is your biz and Scentsy does not have the high standards that others do and we get 20% starting out, then 25-30% commission + bonus, trips, free product and more! It's REAL! The product is Low cost which makes it affordable for everyone! That is why we continue to sell. In PA we only have 367 in the entire state of PA so the opportunity is Awesome!
    Scentsy actually sells itself. It is only $99.00 to sign up (you get a kit) & extras from me. Scentsy has alot to offer. I would not promote something if I did not believe in it.
    My web: www.scentsy.com/6401. I can get you off and running and a check in hand by the 12th!
    My homepage also.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I have been making money from home for over 2 years. I have figured out what works best for me and you will too eventually. You should check out the companies I listed at Free Money Online, it's all easy jobs, everything posted is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2009