Urgent Female Issue! Can you help me?

How can this be? Is this normal? I'm on A heavy period. I felt I had to pee. I must have leaked some I see. But Okay.. TMI??? My tampon seemed to be urine soaked!! Is this normal. Right? It wasn't in for long. But wasn't blood lining it was urine soaked! Is there something wrong with my female plumbing? We're uninsured with no decent medical care in my area. Anything you can tell me to help? I'm worried & feeling worse with fear!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• I don't know how it can be urine soaked because you pee out of a different hole. You need to call a Dr. insurance or not. They take payments plans and can even go by what you earn.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Go to the emergency room. Most ER's will treat you even without insurance.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I used to be a nurse, don't worry it is not bad. You just didn't put it in far enough. I had more than one patient come in with that problem. Try a smaller type of tampon next time like o.b. or playtex sport, tampax is one of the longest ones and would probably be the worst.
    Noworktodo

Answer by Noworktodo at 11:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I agree with Noworktodo- you gotta really shove it up there or it'll get wet when you pee. I use Playtex Sport, they're really short.
    Anonymous

• i had the same thing happen this last period. was just too thick of a tampon that pee went in. try a smaller tampon and see if it does it again. if it doesn't then you're good :)
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 1:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009