light period with cramping TMI but i need info

i'm on birth control but had not been taking my pills like I'm suppose to. i would take some early in the morning some late afternoon... and I skipped like 2. (I forget alot lol) Well for the past few days (since thursday) I have had VERY light bleeding and is bright bright red and kinda brown also. There could always be the chance i'm preg... my husband and I don't like condoms so rarely ever use them. But today I'm having bad cramps in my lower stomach on the left side. On birth control I don't start the white pills until wednesday... so this is very unexpected that I would be bleeding already... so you all think I should take a preg test or not?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be by skipping pills your period is coming early, or trying too.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• take a test. duh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Take a test. The bleeding you describe sounds like the bleeding I had in the beginning before I found out I was pregnant and I had pain pretty similar to what you are describing in the beginning also, from a cyst. But that is my own experience.
    Good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• thank you! i just hate taking pregnancy test... lol We don't have a lot of money at ALL and they are outrageous in price
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• go to the dollar store and get a test. they work just as well as the name brands.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 12:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• id take a dolllar store test
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2009