I wanna brag on myself for a minute! I have lost 13.5 lbs!!!!!!

I don't wanna brag to family and friends b/c I want them to notice without me telling them....it motivates me even more!

I am so excited! Another pound or two and I will need to buy a new pair of pants.

I am usually a tightwad that wont buy new cloths that often. But I will HAPPILY buy more pants and be thrilled to do so!

My brothers wedding is in a couple of months and I should be down to about 140 by then....they will have to take my bridemaids dress up at least 2 or 3 sizes!!!

YEA!!!!! (thank you for letting me brag) ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• clappingyeah you!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yaaaaaaaay! Congrats... I know how good it feels to lose weight. You keep on going!
    Anonymous

• That's great! You deserve to brag. How did you do it?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have cut back on my portion size by at least half...(I was a serious over eater)

I walk 2 miles everyday and also do the Wii fit games at night.

I quit the soft drinks and drink water almost all of the time!!!!

Anonymous

• Way to go!! What is your secret? I have been asked 3 times yesterday, if i was pregnant and I am NOT. I need tummy toning recipes and exercises.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• woohoo!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009