what does your baby sleep in?

my son wears nothing but a diaper. We live in FL and if you come to my house and I'm not going anywhere that's what he'll be in all day. When he's sleeping he gets hot REALLY easy and we found that right now he sleeps better in a diaper then in a sleeper

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ive always let my baby go around in a dipar too and she sleeps that way as well. but i have been putting a light shirt on her during the day becouse she is getting older and i had a realy bad habit of not wearing a shirt when i was little all the way up til i was like 5.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 2:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I live in SC and my son also sleeps in a diaper. He has a couple of T shirts he wears sometimes. I almost never dress him in more than that.
    Joshiesxmama

Answer by Joshiesxmama at 12:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• There's nothing wrong with wearing a diaper to bed although I'd probably pop a onesie on his too as it will save you for that day that he figures out how to take his diaper off and then subsequently pees or poops all over his crib LOL (I have 5 kids.. trust me, it happens)
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Ditto, my dd gets hot and will inevitably wake up screaming if we put her to bed in anything more than a diaper. She had a onesie on last night because the AC was turned up and she still woke up hot.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My son, 23 mos, sleeps in mostly either long sleeve/long pant sets, or one piece footie/footless pajamas, because we keep the a/c on, and it's nice and cool, but he generally doesn't keep a blanket on, even if he were just in shorts. My DD, who will be 4 in October, wears usually 2 piece shorts/tee or tank style tops, or sleeveless night gown, but she says under the covers, so she's comfy.

In the winter, DS wears 1 piece footeds, fleece, or cotton if it's a little warmer that night. DD wears long sleeve/long pant cotton or flannel PJ's, or if its VERY cold, maybe a one piece zip up..
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My baby is 8 months and it just depends on how hot it is that night or how cold. Usually a onesie if it's comfortable in the house during nice weather. Pajamas with feet and long sleeves in the winter.
    darksoulwriter

Answer by darksoulwriter at 2:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I always put my daughter in the sleep and plays. The material is very thin so it allowed her whole body to be covered so she won't get too cold, but also since it's Florida, she didn't get too hot in it either. I figure wtih the AC on at night, it's a bit chilly for me so I'm sure she needed something too.
    Anonymous

• we live in NC and my dd sleeps in a T- n diaper and my ds sleeps my boxers...
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 10:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• onesies are the best. my son always feels so hot. i always feel bad bc hes too young and you cant give babies a blanket but i know its the safesst!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:43 AM on Jul. 20, 2009