Is there anything as in Too Much Walking?

I went to the Gym the other day and walked on the tredmil for 40 mins at a good pace, i did sweat alot but i kept on drinking the water i had. is it possible to walk too much during your pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, there is nothing wrong with walking and it's super good for you. It would only be an issue if your Dr. limits you.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• As long as you have a healthy pregnancy you can walk as much as you feel comfortable walking. I waited tables up until 5 days before I had my son and I had no problems.
    Anonymous

• As long as your heartbeat is not over 140 treadmillbpm your fine or if you were active before exercising you should be fine. I'm taking a water aerobics class and also walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I feel so good after doing that otherwise if Idon't I feel tired all day long.

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 4:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009