bloated!

i am 6 weeks pregnant and im so boated!! my stomach feels like it is pumped with air, i cant fit into any of my clothes, its making me cranky and feeling FAT!
does anyone know what i can do to help it go down or what i can avoid etc..all that good stuff...thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh... no i dont do any of that! lol just i hate being bloated i cant fit into any of my clothes. and to the response above, i am not a troll. i was asking what i can do to avoid it and stuff. and how to keep it from happening.
    Anonymous

• stupid again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

• =) it's only just begun. As soon as I started to feel "fat" I started telling everyone I was pregnant and I therefore didn't walk around just feeling fat =)
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• drink LOTS of water, and exercise- Your not showing yet, so don't walk around with a puffed out belly rubbing it and stuff- I've seen woman with little tiny fat rolls walking around at 8,10, 14 weeks pregnant rubbing there "bumps" and I couldn't help but LAUGH-

Anonymous