I read this today.............

I truly believe that Obama knows that the more socialism he puts in place during his term, the harder it will be for subsequent presidents to undo.

Cut the military, stop future weapons systems, missile defense, and future administrations won’t be able to fight even if they need to.

Socialize healthcare and future administrations won’t be able to set it straight.

Take over the banks, continue to screw the economy, so that the rest of the world moves toward another currency as it’s standard, and we will never be able to return to the US dollar as the safe, reliable standard it has been for years.

Obama does not believe the US is a special nation, and wants to ensure that after his time in office, we will never again be able to be one.

-----------------------------
Grace:

I think Obummer is doing all of this on purpose, to ruin the country completely.
Thoughts?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 12:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Makes you wonder why people elected him huh?
    Anonymous

• Obummer?

Are you an adult?
    Anonymous

• And what is his personal benefit for destroying the US? Is he just evil? Does he hate the US and wish to harm his own children? What is his motivation for this evil plot? Your exaggerated hysteria makes your ideas implausible.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Harm his own children?

How will his children be harmed, NO MATTER what happens to mine?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure if he's doing it on purpose, regardless the things he's doing aren't making this country better now their doing the opposite.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• The man is an idiot, I kew that during his campaign.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How will his children be harmed, NO MATTER what happens to mine?
    __________________________________
    YOU wrote the OP, not me!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Uh, uh, uh, here we go....................... ^^^^^^^^^^^

You have gotten off track here, and you will be bass ackwards for a trillion posts!

Need to answer, how will his children be harmed, NO MATTER what happens to mine?
    You don't think Mr. obama's kids are "special"?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Cut the military, stop future weapons systems, missile defense, and future administrations won’t be able to fight even if they need to.

___________________________________
    His children live in this country, do they not? Don't you think no military will be harmful to people who live in this country? How about destroying the economy? That won't harm his kids? As I said, that was your original post. YOU defend it, I am not going to! I disagreed with it, remember?
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Ignorant and hateful--what a lovely combination you are!
    Anonymous