Who laughs when you see a woman thats like 8 weeks pregnant rubbing her little "bump"

My sister does this, she is 9 weeks or so pregnant, and she is on the chunky side, already bought maternity clothes, and is constantly rubbing her belly, telling people how pregnant she is-
EVEN SAID THE DOCTOR TOLD HER THE SEX OF THE BABY- she is 9 weeks!!!
last week, she even started to walk with a slight waddle-
I'm 34 almost 35 weeks, I STILL DON"T WADDLE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. ive never met anyone who even had a bellybump at 9 weeks
    Anonymous

• I did rub my belly from the time I learned I was pregnant but I didnt do any of the rest of the stuff you described LOL.

I just enjoyed rubbing my belly when I was sitting at home and chit-chatting with them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lol my SIL does that and it makes me crazy! She isn't due until the end of January and she has already gained at least 20lbs. I saw her Friday and she kept rubbing her flab over her belly. It was so rediculous, she deosn't look prego at all just fat all over now.
    Noworktodo

Answer by Noworktodo at 12:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• She's happy and excited, let her enjoy being pregnant. Every pregnant women is different, so no I don't laugh.

Anonymous

• Yeah it makes me laugh but I did the exact same thing cause I wanted the world to know I was pregnant, except of course I did not tell people I knew the sex at 9 weeks! lol, she is just happy I think and its cute.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Honestly, I do laugh when newly pregnant women look at me with my beachball under my shirt and then rub their stomachs which are completely flat still. I don't laugh at them, I just laugh in general.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Oh yeah OP... because YOU never did that early in YOUR pregnancy? Whatever... many women are very excited early in their pregnancy and some do show that early. I had to wear maternity clothes by 10 weeks with my 4th pregnancy. I got so big so fast, and I waddled much much earlier too, idk why. Now about the sex of the baby... well that's kind of silly, but maybe you misunderstood her.

Anonymous

• i do!! i never rubbed my belly at all when i was pregnant..and it actually kinda pisses me off when i see ppl rub their bellies..especially when its noticable..YES YOURE PREGNANT!!!! ppl overaggerate being pregnant..yes its an exciting time..but..reallllllllllllly!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Nope, at 7-8w with my 3rd I couldn't wear any of my regular pants. And yeah on occasion I rubbed my belly. No, I couldn't feel a "bump", but I still knew that my baby was in there and I was showing some love. And for the person who gets annoyed when any pregnant woman rubs her belly, I did it all the time, my second baby loved to wedge his toes in my ribs so I'd rub my belly to get him to move and to ease the ache. Every pregnancy, not even woman to woman, but every pregnancy in an individual woman is different, maybe some need to rub their bellies more often than you. I enjoy seeing a woman give her belly a little rub, to me it's showing love to the baby, not screaming for attention.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Well now I think u r being silly. I rubbed my belly before I was showing because I knew my baby was in there and it was kind of like a reassurance thing. Like saying hello to ur baby, loving ur baby by giving ur belly a rub. Thats what I did, I think it is cute and if u r irritated by it then there is something wrong with u not her!
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2009